Friday, February 29, 2008

RPM Challenge

Just one day left to complete my project for RPM Challenge. So far I have two songs mostly done, "From You" and "Can We Dance?". I still have a bit of mixing to do on them, but I probably won't mess with them much since I'm going for a more raw acoustic feel, rather than a fully polished sound. I'll probably take these tracks as practice for doing the real thing and then have a "real" CD later. But at least I'll have something. :)

Between these two songs I have 7:30 of recorded material. Which means that I have 27:30 of material that I still need to record. Or 8 songs. Just like with cars parts failing... it's whichever one comes first. Ha... so there. :)

I don't know why I said that. Which means it's time for me to get back to recording and mixing. Later y'all!

No comments: